Duration of TrainingContact Us
Dr. Harshal Ashok Pawar, MD (AM), DNYS, Depression Counseling Diploma
Dr. Anjali Harshal Pawar, BNYS, Yoga Trainer, Acupuncturist
Aai Nature Cure
Mega Silver CHS Ltd. Office No.3, First Floor,
Atmaram Kene Residency, Near Holy Cross School,
Chikanghar, Karnik Road, Kalyan (West) -421301,
Contact No. +91-9082061203, 8097148638
Yoga Certification Course
This course is accredited by Yoga Certification Board, AYUSH Ministry, Govt. of India.
Certificate of Yoga Certification Board (Ministry of AYUSH) will be given.
Benefits of doing yoga volunteer course
1. With this course, you can take yoga classes at parks & workplaces.
2. Anyone can do this introductory course
3. Newbies can also stay healthy by doing this course and can keep their families healthy too.
4. This certificate (Yoga Volunteer) is given under the Department of AYUSH, Government of India.
5. Can participate in programs of Yoga Awareness and Fit India Movement
6. You can provide your service by participating in the programs of the Government of India related to Yoga.
This is an online course, you can learn & practice by watching this video, also you can read some ebooks
Then on completion of 30 days, Your digital certificate will be given within a week. Which you will also be able to download from the website of YCB, Ministry of AYUSH
Note: This course is not for jobs. Yes but after this course, you can do an advanced course yoga protocol instructor (Level-1 and 2). By which you can make your career in the yoga field.